She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    They aren't exactly the same. :oops: plus, I was just typing what came to me at the moment because I'm in the middle of something

2. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Yes! I told you that!

Hopefully they will look good after a few days of incubation! Doesn't larger air cells means the eggs are older??

3. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    This is what scares me about shipping eggs, that's why I want to ship to sidewing for free. He's across the country, and at a higher elevation. It's a perfect test. There's no excuse for overly fouled eggs. I never wash my incubation eggs, but I wouldn't put heavily soiled ones in my incubator, and wouldn't expect anyone else to. The air cells are what scare me. If she had 100% positive feedback, then she obviously had satisfied customers, but after reading your review I would never order from her. That's the good and bad about the internet; it's a great way to get instantaneous reviews, but one dissatisfied customer can scare off lot of people. I'm not saying you are wrong, and if she intentionally sent you bad eggs, she should be ashamed. The hazards of air travel scare me
    Are the Teletubbies still on?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  4. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    See? I listen...

5. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    SC: :smack yep, go watch them.

6. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    See that little button down there that says "quote"? You wouldn't have to type out SC [​IMG]

7. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    I know that full well but then I have to trash all the other quotes and unwanted sentences. Too much trouble. ;)

8. I also like the wayndotte breed we have the SLW and GLW mine were picked for different reason cold weather egg production and hardiness to answer your question yes If you want to show and you want to win and if sales are allowed or not at the show the best birds will be there along with the breeders of the best. you only have a few breeding up is simple and easy through the rooster but it requires you to change roosters a lot . 20 weeks eggs 40 weeks good size 43 weeks new generation fast improvement don't get attached to the rooster get rid of him get a better one so he can cover the whole flock . 18 hens are needed to get a dozen a day. a rooster should only be with 12 some say less.

9. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I just like the quote button because my big redneck fingers keep typing silililikie [​IMG]

10. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by