Shetland Goose eggs

chknbrdr

Songster
12 Years
Aug 23, 2007
Columbus, IN
I am selling hatching eggs from my minature Shetland Geese.

Eggs are $5 each plus shipping. I have 8 females laying so, I can provide several eggs at once.
Pick up is welcome.

Matt John
ShadyLanePoultry
Columbus, IN

email for pictures:
[email protected]

Is this a new breed? If so where are they from, who made the breed and so on. Thanks.............

You got any pics of the birds, I would like to see em.......

Last edited:
Shetland Geese are a minature, color sexing breed originally imported several years ago by Cabbage Hill Farm in NY. They are very small, about the same size as a Jumbo White Pekin. The ganders are white with some gray on the wings and the females have a saddelback pattern with more white on the head.

DSCF0008.jpg

I wonder how far you are from me? Do you have any youngs ones? If so, are you selling them and how much? I could maybe drive down and get some.

Do you also have turkens and lafleche, both in bantam?

How much longer do you expect them to be laying? I don't have any extra cash right now, but I would be interested in some eggs in a few weeks. And what is the shipping on them, or do you go by zip codes?

I plan to ship the eggs flat rate priority which is about $11 anywhere in the continental US. I'm selling eggs, not goslings.

I have Black LaFleche bantams and will sell hatching eggs for $20 per dozen postpaid. I have Red and White Naked Neck bantams but they are new for me and only about 2 months old - won't be selling eggs or chicks until next season.

I do have Naked Neck Sikies.

Hope this answers all the questions,

Matt

how many pairs do you have. I'll like to get some from you just waiting for the rest of my chicks to hatch first.

Back
Top Bottom