Shipping of eggs??

To be honest I have no idea where they are right now?? This is what the tracking says.........

Your item was processed through and left our WARRENDALE, PA 15086 facility on December 4, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, December 04, 2009, 7:56 pm, WARRENDALE, PA 15086
Processed through Sort Facility, December 03, 2009, 11:49 pm, WARRENDALE, PA 15095
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 01, 2009

It said on the 3rd the same thing it says now, that it was in transit from warrendale but it now says it is in transit from warren dale what did they do move the eggs from one side of the warehouse to the other???? I am so aggravated.
sad.png

And I am about 1 1/2 to 2 hours from Pittsburgh and it is snowing like crazy today!! Or I just might think about it!!

Last edited:
We candled our broody's 12 eggs that were shipped and it seems like maybe only three look may be developing. Hmmmm, shipped eggs may not be such a good thing.

i've actually had the postal truck drop the eggs off on my doorstep. they used to call me when they would come in to pick them up there. as long as the box is marked that they are shipping eggs they are usually gentle with them.

Quote:
Not trying to but in, but (I'm nosey
hmm.png
) did anyone think that possibly the reason for delays right now, would be that your ordering eggs at the busiest time of the year for postal service, You know its kinda, like, almost Christmas. Christmas and Mothers Day the two times of the year that we probally shouldn't be ordering eggs. Really not trying to be a smartie pants. But it makes sense right?

I've never shipped eggs, but I just had a priority package of live plants for my aquarium not make it...ordered them end of October and apparently they got to my post office November 6th, but were never delivered to my house. They sat at the post office for a month, and I was not notified at all about them. I contacted the seller about never getting them, he contacted the post office, and they just said, 'oh, well, we tried to deliver them on the sixth...' but apparently the carrier did not deliver them or even leave a notice in my mailbox. Normally packages are brought to my front door, and I am very rarely not home to receive them, but this time they did not even come up the driveway. They say that they left one notice (we never got it though) but they are supposed to leave three. I went to my post office, and there they were, rotting away on a shelf. Argh...Had to reorder, and could not get a refund since the package was not insured.

That whole episode makes me nervous about ordering some chicks this spring!

Back
Top Bottom