Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Wow! This is the first ive heard of this?!? I did know they were going to ban chickens being sold either into or out of the state for a few months beginning in August. Are you going to register yours??

No I don't live in NC anymore...I'm in PA....but it just ****** me off that they are doing this. it's just getting out of control and I'm sure someone here in PA will try the same thing...:(

fl.gif
fl.gif
for Cheeka. Toes crossed too!

My dels and RIR's are about 21/22 wks now the one red has been singing for a while and one of the dels just started singing BUT no squating or interest in the nesting boxes.
Suspense is killing me!!

Good luck Cheeka. Congrats to you MC. Hello everybody. Just finished canning green beans. Are green beans any good with rooster? Disappointed with the day 10 candle of eggs......

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I only wanted
An egg or two
Now I have them
And then some more
First it was three
Then it was four
The eggs they came
They came sakes alive!
Now every day
I'm getting five

So now I have the perfect couple. Roger and Rooster. Two duds. Out of the 18 eggs I put in the incubator only two of them appear to be developing. I removed the rest tonight 16 of them and broke them open one by one onto a paper plate. Absolutely no development in any of them. The two left in the incubator look very good. I am sending this new couple to somewhere in New York where making baby chicks are no problem. I'm jealous. Lol......

Back
Top Bottom