should i get a petco parakeet?

i
That’s what I got and I had the same combo before too. I’ve found the females don’t really talk very much and are harder to tame/not as friendly but I still love them! My male is amazing and the females coming around. I would either get a male and a female or two males.
i was thinking about maybe letting them breed, will that even work?

I worked at a pet store for a long time. Not petco, but a chain none the less (pet supermarket). I can tell you that our animals were treated with the upmost love and respect. We were diligent, well trained, and ethical. I can also tell you that this mentality depends entirely on the individual store. Yes, they come from a factory setting and that is bad, but once they’re in the store it depends on the managers and care takers. You will have to chat with the employees and watch carefully.

i
I worked at a pet store for a long time. Not petco, but a chain none the less (pet supermarket). I can tell you that our animals were treated with the upmost love and respect. We were diligent, well trained, and ethical. I can also tell you that this mentality depends entirely on the individual store. Yes, they come from a factory setting and that is bad, but once they’re in the store it depends on the managers and care takers. You will have to chat with the employees and watch carefully.
i have been watching them and they seem very happy, chirping and flying to the edge of the cage to look at people

Back
Top Bottom