Should I interfere?? Help!

Any news on the little one? If she isn't out yet, you might make a tiny hole over the air pocket and check on her.
No nothing yet its 8am here day 21. It's now been 45 hours since the first chirp, but before bed last night 1am I checked on them and I heared the faintest little chirp. If I was to make a little hole how would I do it? Also I read that if I was to make a hole I can't go through the membrane.

Theres a lot to learn and a lot of different ways of doing things, and people are really militant about their preferences. You're not wrong to be cautious.
It's tricky, you do want the chick to run out of air because that triggers the external pip, and letting that happen naturally makes it more likely the chick will be ready to hatch when it does pip. I've assisted hatches but only after an external pip, I don't know what to look for to successfully do so before.

This article may be helpful: https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/guide-to-assisted-hatching-for-all-poultry.72886/
It has a lot of information for if you do decide to intervene and what to look for to make that decision.
Thank you. I will have a read now. I just hope they make it. The other 2 haven't even wobbled. I know they was doing great on day 18. Day 19 I seen them all wobbling. I'm worried that I cooked them by having the temp too high. But I suppose this is just how it goes. All this worry and excitement has made me want to try it all again though. I would buy a proper incubator this time around.

OK guys please don't shoot me. I candles the egg I was worried about. I did take a video to show you but I can't seem to upload it as its the wring jpeg or something techy like that.
So I have taken a few screenshot of the video.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200710_091454_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20200710_091454_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20200710_091459_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20200710_091459_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20200710_091521_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20200710_091521_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20200710_091529_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20200710_091529_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg