Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a larger hen but perspective mostly

She seems pretty submissive

Yesterday evening they were trying to roost on the pen studs at the top so I went to put a roost higher and she went to squawking and he came a loose on me. He's the fastest in the yard

Last edited:
Is she blue?  The is an interesting pattern with the patches.  This spring I had a little blue pullet hatch out with a brown spot on her one wing, she kept it until her final molt.  Maybe 12 feathers or so were brown with the rest of her body blue.
shes koopman blue cross ,with parents being blackbrass butcher father ,mother was pure koopman blue ,, i call them dunn ,but some call that blue ,,,,blue is SKY Blue to me or levi blue jean too me ,, i may be wrong but eons ago when old timers started calling chickens that were white or dunn or off grey BLUE, i believe that was ignorant,i see blue as blue like the sky .

She's a larger hen but perspective mostly

She seems pretty submissive

Yesterday evening they were trying to roost on the pen studs at the top so I went to put a roost higher and she went to squawking and he came a loose on me. He's the fastest in the yard
How is he otherwise? Don't mess with his lady friend. lol Funny how that works. I have some as nice as can be, but if I touch a chick or hen and they are out, lookout!

Good thing he is missing toe nails and only has those short spurs, although I am sure they were still somewhat effective.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom