Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all three have this cock for a sire, I hatched him from an egg I got from Senor Lopez(he is 86 ears old from Puerto Rico, been into games his whole life)
the top twos momma is the red Cuban hen with spur, the bottom one is from a black Cuban hen. both hens were gifted to me by Senor Lopez as well. both were adult hens when he gave them to me. I still have both hens and the sire.

001.JPG

the hen on the left has the spurs

002.JPG

Tried the two pullets I wanted for later breeding for pumpkins and well that didn't work.
I did manage to put my butcher's with the warhorse the ones I was most concerned about because I wanted that breading trio all seems well for now.

I don't know that there is any difference, or not. someone with more knowledge and experience may have an answer.
she won't ever win miss congeniality, the black one is a complete psycho when she has biddies

Is their any significant differences between spurd hens and not? I have both and haven't noticed anything to note is why I'm asking since you pointed that out.

There is no difference, except for the spurred one being a danger to chicks and other hens eyes

all three have this cock for a sire, I hatched him from an egg I got from Senor Lopez(he is 86 ears old from Puerto Rico, been into games his whole life)
the top twos momma is the red Cuban hen with spur, the bottom one is from a black Cuban hen. both hens were gifted to me by Senor Lopez as well. both were adult hens when he gave them to me. I still have both hens and the sire.

View attachment 1165276

View attachment 1165279
Niceold .birds .

View attachment 1165276

View attachment 1165279

I like the cock and hens (they like me just older) can raise some great ones from them

yep they'll fight on sound alone. Witnessed that but not with peeps

I've recently had a Murphy almost ruined himself trying to fight on sound alone(he is this aggressive) Last time I saw this aggression, the cock was shown many times w/o loss ..... What worries me about this Murphy is that he did this in the middle of deep molt, he did not mess up his bill, feet or toes only his face, eyes, head area ..... don't ask me how ..... neither rooster on either side of him has a single scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom