Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, hope all's going well. That's how this one was. He got hit through and through the eyes. Bad rales he was messed up but game game he never quit. They ended up timing out and I kept him for a broodcock. I liked what I saw with him, with his heart. I nursed him back and he lived the retired good life after that

I've recently had a Murphy almost ruined himself trying to fight on sound alone(he is this aggressive) Last time I saw this aggression, the cock was shown many times w/o loss ..... What worries me about this Murphy is that he did this in the middle of deep molt, he did not mess up his bill, feet or toes only his face, eyes, head area ..... don't ask me how ..... neither rooster on either side of him has a single scratch.
that is odd. Don't know how that happened. Have you made any headway on pens?

Mornin. lil bit of shooting but I obviously bought some defective shells
IMG_4044.JPG
IMG_4049.JPG

Saw a big bodied 8 pt on the way out there. I'm explaining everything to my son about shooting light and showed him the time for shooting light. Just as I did some cowboy opens up about 8 min early. Jumps every duck out of there way early. He asks why somebody shot already then. It tough to explain why adults don't follow the rules. Pisses me off.

He looks like he's having a blast I do things I tell my kids not to do here and there. I always tell em do as I say not as I do.

I switched to a 20%pellet and a 3way scratch a few days ago I can tell it's alot less wasted and they enjoy it. When I go over there I'll try and remember to take a few pics of some.

zcamera-20171021_161707.jpg

20171021_161116.jpg

Either of these two look like stags to any y'all? Pumpkins I was leaning toward the darker orange one hoping to have one to breed back to the above hulsey/gilmore ones.
20171021_161018.jpg

Last edited:
Saw a big bodied 8 pt on the way out there. I'm explaining everything to my son about shooting light and showed him the time for shooting light. Just as I did some cowboy opens up about 8 min early. Jumps every duck out of there way early. He asks why somebody shot already then. It tough to explain why adults don't follow the rules. Pisses me off.
Think ima go in the morning. Gotta charge my batteries lol

IMG_20171021_155007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom