Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You win I switched to straw

You win I switched to straw
do I see 2 blues? Been using straw had to use that sawdust once since my straw got wet on the third day saw noticeable dust. When I reupped on straw the other day switched back all's well. Before I use that again in an emergency I think ima use rags instead. Can't handle it. Luckily I have one more hatch and I'm done

do I see 2 blues? Been using straw had to use that sawdust once since my straw got wet on the third day saw noticeable dust. When I reupped on straw the other day switched back all's well. Before I use that again in an emergency I think ima use rags instead. Can't handle it. Luckily I have one more hatch and I'm done
yes sir. I got 5 more hatches then I'm done. Only one big one though got 27 eggs hatching on Monday. The rest are 7, 7, 12 and around 12. Oh and the miner has 11 eggs

Last edited:
well on your way to 4-5 egg omelettes every night for dinner. Add cheese chicken/ham and hot sauce and that's dinner 5-6 nights a week for me
yeah I cant wait till they start laying... I taught my older daughter how to cook eggs.. I got her making me egg sandwiches, omelets, top ramen with egg... its nice.

Last year I pickled a bunch of my eggs, with onions, peppers and mushrooms... amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom