Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure your fowl are good. But if we said "imported Orientals weren't good", you wouldn't be too warm to welcome us either.

We all take pride in our American games and strive to produce better and better fowl.

We will be respectful to those who give us respect. I don't think you meant any disrespect in what you said. But some people are more sensitive than others... Some of us watch Disney movies and hug bunnies @roosterhavoc
LMAO love it spoken like a true sportsman.
1f44d.png
1f44f.png
1f44a.png

Last edited:
I'm sure your fowl are good. But if we said "imported Orientals weren't good", you wouldn't be too warm to welcome us either.

We all take pride in our American games and strive to produce better and better fowl.

We will be respectful to those who give us respect. I don't think you meant any disrespect in what you said. But some people are more sensitive than others... Some of us watch Disney movies and hug bunnies @roosterhavoc
to be clear shubin is the hippie amongst us, being from CA and all. Lol

LMAO love it spoken like a true sportsman.
1f44d.png
1f44f.png
1f44a.png
no a true sportsman dosnt bash other people's fowl or a whole thread from the start. Also if u had such a bad experience with Americans maybe u should see in person before u buy instead of asking random people off the net. That May be a lot of your problem. I'm Just saying

Last edited:
no a true sportsman dosnt bash other people's fowl or a whole thread from the start. Also if u had such a bad experience with Americans maybe u should see in person before u buy instead of asking random people off the net. That May be a lot of your problem. I'm Just saying
Those that I have seen thus far have not impressed so I have to cast a wider net. Nothing tried nothing done I always say.
And for the record there was no bashing, only a question asked and answered based on my experience thus far. I am hoping that changes as they no longer bet against my current line crosses as they are banded for my breeding programs so I need a new look. I ship birds and eggs all over the Caribbean so I'm always looking to improve my line as competition is stiffer.

Last edited:
He's obviously off the grid and underground flypen, I mean come on with fowl like that everybody would be trying to steal them. Just sporadic internet use to keep his trail cold

Last edited:
He's obviously off the grid and underground flypen, I mean come on with fowl like that everybody would be trying to steal them. Just sporadic internet use to keep his trail cold
You are right I have had birds stolen so I no longer take new breeders to my farm. An established breeder loves his own birds but my try yours but a new breeder is looking to have the best ASAP and not willing to pay for exhibition ready birds or raise their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom