Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to get a couple inches of snow tonight. 70 degrees next week, go figure.
On another note. I reached into a blacks pen to get an egg and that Sob broke the egg on purpose!! If his pen wasn't screwed down. I might be short another rooster. I was p*ssed. I swear he smiled at me. Lol

Y'all have a love hate relationship that's for sure. Lol

Haha. Yeah he's a special kinda stupid. He's ready to go -10 or 100 degrees rain or shine he don't care. Very good with hens though. That was the deciding factor to let him stay. I half expected him to beat on the hens but nope he just don't like me. He so good I thought he was a fruitcake. I wasn't sure the eggs were gonna be fertile. Lol

some stags I trimmed yesterday

I think its the new female pup... but they both know its wrong, because they cower if they see the chicks coming while I am around.. and will run away from the chicks. But when I am gone I think she (or maybe both of them) forgets all that and decides to play with them.

The male will try to come in close to me and act like he didnt do anything, so thats why I think its the female. He wont do that if he is guilty (like when he he was younger, and recently when he attacked the pig... he stayed away for a couple days despite me calling for him).

And the chicks with the mama hen are all fine. The pup is scared of her. The male (when he was younger) didnt fear mama hens.

Thats why I need the cameras

Last edited:
my wife sent me this pic and tells me she's not sure what I'm doing wrong but the black just stands there while she reaches into the pen for eggs. Nice huh. I told her well now it's her job to collect those eggs. Lol

my wife sent me this pic and tells me she's not sure what I'm doing wrong but the black just stands there while she reaches into the pen for eggs. Nice huh. I told her well now it's her job to collect those eggs. Lol

I have a Kelso cock that will jump on me in a second but want touch my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom