Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few infractions also... but all was forgiven.. lol

I am special. Once you are on the radar of a select few that are not always moderators, then threshold for getting into trouble gets much lower. I have more presence outside the game fowl discussions and have an ego that goes with being an educator that makes stepping over threshold more frequent.

A PEACOMB HATCH???

Very, very, very close~ He is something I had that was mostly of my Hatch-looking stock crossed with a grey toppy that carried peacomb. To boot he had some Red Jungle Fowl mixed in. Red Jungle Fowl has really similar type to my games. Culled the entire bunch and those I thought might have come into contact with them to ensure my core line not corrupted. Even though more than 75% game, they were not game. Owls like to eat them a lot more than my games too.

I no longer have birds that do not have straight combs.

Haha. I wont say anything. I got trouble for giving a rooster a shower with me... she found feather in drain... 
buddy I let that go the first time but since you brought it up again that's just weird. I've given them a bath but I d*mn sure didn't get in there with em. What's wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom