Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a leiper did himself in doing that. I only have 3 4x8 domes with doors. The rest I gotta lift em up. It's a pain but since they are all staked and screwed down I feel better about it. I have 4 wooden 4 x 8 pens with latches though and I triple check them after I came home one day and all the chicks were running loose. Thankfully they were young.

What is a fair price for used drop pens?  Can the little feeder and waterer cups be hung on them?
Don't know about used price but as long as they're usable and less than a brand new price I would say it's fair. The green phillipine style I have you cannot hang the cups on em. Birds can't peck each other through them either though.

My preference is to be able to hang cups or have so birds can feed from bowl outside pen. I am not worried about birds fighting through pens because the pens will be up on a table where outside birds can not stand.

Will avoid the Filipino variety.

My preference is to be able to hang cups or have so birds can feed from bowl outside pen.  I am not worried about birds fighting through pens because the pens will be up on a table where outside birds can not stand.

Will avoid the Filipino variety.
I have stolen all my wife's Rubbermaid containers for little feed and water bowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom