Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am free-ranging about 120 chicks today. Just over half are games. Trying to take advantage of some sort of moth that is in huge numbers and strongly associated with gravel of base barn is on. I think the larvae are eating spilled feed. The moths look like a giant sized version of those that will get into cereal bags that have been left open too long.

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily
I ceramic coated a new f150 4door the other day and driving it here then delivering it it had no torque. All the panels are plastic it was like what I would expect a Chinese truck to feel like. It had no oomph at all. Looked great but I don't see the engine lasting long

Must have been an eco boost once tuned (and when I say tuned I don't mean hand held junk or a can tune) they come alive and once stretched out but no bottom end. The 5.0s have plenty of ass behind em atleast the few I've driven have, but most newer vehicles have that drive by wire throttle junk nowadays any how and leaves much to be improved as far as throttle response goes.

I tested drove a 2015 crew cab 4x4 5.3 i don't think it'd hold a candle to my slightly modded lm7 and a don't owe a cent on it so decided to get the wife a turd edge and keep my ol truck. Doing a tune up on trans and corvette servo and rod on it tomorrow and hopefully some fishing afterwards.

I need to get me a 35# recurve
Samick sage. Recurve. I’m guessing you want that for bowfishing?
Gotta get after them alligator gar!
We should have went back there and tried to catch them. I can tie flies for them if you want.

Last edited:
Must have been an eco boost once tuned (and when I say tuned I don't mean hand held junk or a can tune) they come alive and once stretched out but no bottom end. The 5.0s have plenty of ass behind em atleast the few I've driven have, but most newer vehicles have that drive by wire throttle junk nowadays any how and leaves much to be improved as far as throttle response goes.

I tested drove a 2015 crew cab 4x4 5.3 i don't think it'd hold a candle to my slightly modded lm7 and a don't owe a cent on it so decided to get the wife a turd edge and keep my ol truck. Doing a tune up on trans and corvette servo and rod on it tomorrow and hopefully some fishing afterwards.
Vehicle just gets me to and from hunting and fishing spots. You need a real hobby like tying flies. Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom