Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/URL]this is one of my old murphy brood cocks with his lady this guy 4x broke his leg and after that lived a good long life these guys can grow real old.... 
[/quote]

Nice!

That's exactly what I'm talking about a lucky shot a bantam can have a lucky shot. That don't take game
Lmao only one way to find out, but like I said he has been in long matches. The Cuban scene and Florida circuit are very challenging, birds I breed do well in those venues and even better in PR

Fyi coming on an American thread and saying they don't have heart within the first few posts Polly isn't the best way to get a warm welcome

Last edited:
The birds on this thread are exactly what I am looking for. These are some really beautiful birds. Maybe someone here could fix me up with some if they are not priced too high. If not what about some eggs? And just so you know I do not or will not fight any birds, I just enjoy raising them and keeping the breed alive. If anyone can help let me know. Thanks.

The birds on this thread are exactly what I am looking for. These are some really beautiful birds. Maybe someone here could fix me up with some if they are not priced too high. If not what about some eggs? And just so you know I do not or will not fight any birds, I just enjoy raising them and keeping the breed alive. If anyone can help let me know. Thanks.
i may have some chicks for sale they are brass back albany and dom cross. And will have hatch chicks and albany chicks you can call me at 270-774-6517 my name is stven.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom