Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

Quote:
Please understand it is not our desire to close this thread, however, each and every participant needs to think before they post:

1) Is it kind?

2) Is it helpful?

3) Is it worthwhile?

Keep those three things in mind and the thread remains open. It's all up to you.

celebrate.gif
bow.gif

Quote:
smile.png
I am... and adding a couple of more familiar breeds to the mix that have been requested by many customers. I'm limited by space, so they're all going to good homes. NOT the stewpot... I couldn't do that.
smile.png

Thank you Wynette...

Last edited:
Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Quote:
smile.png
I am... and adding a couple of more familiar breeds to the mix that have been requested by many customers. I'm limited by space, so they're all going to good homes. NOT the stewpot... I couldn't do that.
smile.png

Thank you Wynette...

Thank YOU for playing nice!
thumbsup.gif

She has some really good color in her hackles- is her tail nice and dark, too, or at least, when she has a tail? She has the sweetest expression!

Quote:
Please understand it is not our desire to close this thread, however, each and every participant needs to think before they post:

1) Is it kind?

2) Is it helpful?

3) Is it worthwhile?

Keep those three things in mind and the thread remains open. It's all up to you.

I'd like to take a moment to thank Ann and Wynette both [and any of the other mods who have helped but have chosen to remain anonymous] for all of their efforts to get this thread back on track. The exercise in cleaning will not go wasted, we promise!
hugs.gif
Right gang? Thank you for another chance.

Speaking only for myself: I view this thread as a collective good will ambassador for the entire Delaware breed. It has been through this thread that I have discovered the charming nature of the Delaware and the people who care for them. I can hardly wait until the day that I can add some to my flock! This desire to have Dels probably wouldn't have happened without this thread. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that sentiment. Thanks again for keeping it open. Here's hoping that it will be a beacon for even more new converts to the Delaware breed!
thumbsup.gif

Pookie- you need to have a heart to heart with your roo- good grief, he has the right end of the hen, just the wrong idea! Where did you get your Dels?

Amy, once again you sweet soul shines through- this thread is my daily delight, and I would have been crushed had we lost it.

Back
Top Bottom