Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

Quote:
OMG!! ROFL!
lau.gif
Tim! You're just too much!!
gig.gif
If I'm ever in need of business cards for my girls, I'll be sure to give you a call!!
lol.png

Quote:
Welcome Rotti!

Aren't they great?

Pink, we must have a lot in common. I see you everywhere I go.
lol.png

Rotti~ Of course we have a lot in common........isn't that great! I'm a huge lurker in this thread, I love to come by and read it, it's a very calm and relaxing thread for me, besides, all the Delaware folk here are just FABULOUS!!!!!! I have learned so much just reading this thread, it's amazing and all the photos of the beauty birds help me out tremendously.
Delawares ROCK!!!!!

Kathy!!!! Heres a vid, in the light. Not the best quality, so I could get a longer time limit. They're all thriving and enjoying life!

Quote:
OMG!! ROFL!
lau.gif
Tim! You're just too much!!
gig.gif
If I'm ever in need of business cards for my girls, I'll be sure to give you a call!!
lol.png

Your on , just let me know.

Oh you two.....
lau.gif
hugs.gif
I gotta admit....I really like the second one!
gig.gif

Hmm.....so far I've got 3 del roos and 5 del pullets out in the garage along with my nneck who is a pullet and that ee is still up in the air. That's the one thing about EE's, they take forever!! Now in the dining room, *hangs head* I still haven't put these boogers in the garage yet! I've got one possible roo, I think its a del cuz of the straight comb. Remember, these all came from brown and green eggs, so I am having a hard time figuring out who is who!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Your on , just let me know.

Oh you two.....
lau.gif
hugs.gif
I gotta admit....I really like the second one!
gig.gif

Hmm.....so far I've got 3 del roos and 5 del pullets out in the garage along with my nneck who is a pullet and that ee is still up in the air. That's the one thing about EE's, they take forever!! Now in the dining room, *hangs head* I still haven't put these boogers in the garage yet! I've got one possible roo, I think its a del cuz of the straight comb. Remember, these all came from brown and green eggs, so I am having a hard time figuring out who is who!
barnie.gif

How many you got total? I already told you the broody in the coop hatched another one yesterday. I don't know how they do it. Wonder if they talk to the eggs? " hang on guys mommas gotta go potty and get something to eat, I'll be right back". We freak out if the temp drops a degree or two and she just gets up and it is freezing out, but they hatch anyhow.

So now I got more chicks than I know what to do with.

Good garden o' peas!

Rancher

Oh boy, right now I've got 15 chicks, 4 of which are roos. Not too bad in the roo/pullet ratio. Sheesh, they must talk to the eggs! I'm telling ya, if they're gonna hatch, they will hatch-temp and humidity be da@#ed! Remember I told you that I had 3 chicks riding the egg turner, 3 days early and the humidity was less than 20 percent! Popped out perfectly and were loving the ride!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom