Show Off Your Drakes!

Here's a few of my drakes!

Handsome! Runners are soooo cute! :love

Heck, this thread was before I knew I had 9 Call drakes. :lol:

5 of the boys
WP_20170830_18_04_06_B.jpg

Yes, I love the runners. Got 3 boys and one girl runner, a Cayuga Drake and 2 ducks and one blue Swede Drake and 2 girls. My other 3 girls are a pekin a khaki and a mallard. Got some eggs in incubator now...not sure of viability yet. Gotta get me a few more girls next spring but these guys have kept the peace very well this year.

Whistler is the black bibbed drake, Tank is the snowy call drake! Whistler will not ever stop biting my feet no matter how much I train him to not do it!!!!
Brownie is a Khaki Campbell x White Call Cross that I got at the grain store nearby my house, he is very sweet, he always love bites my ear when I handle him! I cannot physically get Brownie to stop love biting me. Most Campbells tend to nip when handled due to their shier nature.

Last edited:
DSC_0002.JPG

These are my handsome Welsh Harlequin drakes. Unfortunately, all 3 of these boys are looking for a new home as I ended up with way too many. It's going to be hard to say goodbye...

DSC_0004.JPG

This boy is my Golden Cascade drake. He and a female were included as packing peanuts when I ordered my WH. I have fallen in love with the breed and wish I had the facilities to keep him, but I just don't. He's such a cool guy...

View attachment 1136783
This boy is my Golden Cascade drake. He and a female were included as packing peanuts when I ordered my WH. I have fallen in love with the breed and wish I had the facilities to keep him, but I just don't. He's such a cool guy...

I have a Golden Cascade drake too! Yours has a bit different patterning than mine and is gorgeous! Too bad you can't keep yours. :-( Mine is so regal and vain. I love watching him take bath after bath after bath.

Wow! Gorgeous drakes everybody!

Here are some of my drakes. My Buff Orpington (Merlin), Jumbo Pekin (Aflac), and White Layer (Pinky):
View attachment 1140711

And my Pekin, Joey:
View attachment 1140714

Some young drakes. These guys will all be rehomed:
View attachment 1140715

View attachment 1140718

View attachment 1140720

View attachment 1140722

View attachment 1140724

View attachment 1140725

I love that fifth pic where they are all looking up at the sky.

Very handsome boys!

I have a Golden Cascade drake too! Yours has a bit different patterning than mine and is gorgeous! Too bad you can't keep yours. :-( Mine is so regal and vain. I love watching him take bath after bath after bath.

Thank you! I saw your Henry at the beginning of this post. How old is he? Has he always had the markings around his eyes? Mine is from Holderreads as well and the female has the eye stripes, but I keep wondering if he will develop them with age. These were all April hatchlings.

Back
Top Bottom