Show Off Your Drakes!

Pics
Here is "Handsome Henry," a Golden Cascade drake purchased from Holderread Farm last month. He was born in 2016 and, besides being truly handsome, is also a perfect gentleman with our female ducks. He is very vain and loves to bathe and preen and bathe and bathe and bathe.

DSC_0002.JPG

These are my handsome Welsh Harlequin drakes. Unfortunately, all 3 of these boys are looking for a new home as I ended up with way too many. It's going to be hard to say goodbye...

DSC_0004.JPG

This boy is my Golden Cascade drake. He and a female were included as packing peanuts when I ordered my WH. I have fallen in love with the breed and wish I had the facilities to keep him, but I just don't. He's such a cool guy...

My drakes:

Oliver, our Fawn and White Indian Runner drake. He is the top drake, and probably the smartest.

Nyasa, our Mallard drake. He has been in eclipse since we got a good camera.
big_smile.png

Snuggles, our Wood Duck drake. Snuggles isn't really into protecting the flock, he's only interested in showing off to our Khaki Campbell hen, Mildred.
lol.png

View attachment 1136783
This boy is my Golden Cascade drake. He and a female were included as packing peanuts when I ordered my WH. I have fallen in love with the breed and wish I had the facilities to keep him, but I just don't. He's such a cool guy...

I have a Golden Cascade drake too! Yours has a bit different patterning than mine and is gorgeous! Too bad you can't keep yours. :-( Mine is so regal and vain. I love watching him take bath after bath after bath.

Back
Top Bottom