SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

No, I meant it kept Duckling out of school, and schedules hectic. We did have a :eek: :oops: day two weeks ago, but she just had allergies. We stayed apart outside because masks in the house were an issue. She was running, and not coughing or sniffling suddenly. That is when I knew she was okay. I was still careful just because, but not as careful after she stopped being sick so suddenly.

Chicken fried, Tator tots and purple cauliflower
004.jpg

No, I meant it kept Duckling out of school, and schedules hectic. We did have a :eek: :oops: day two weeks ago, but she just had allergies. We stayed apart outside because masks in the house were an issue. She was running, and not coughing or sniffling suddenly. That is when I knew she was okay. I was still careful just because, but not as careful after she stopped being sick so suddenly.
Whew! Ok good but yes, I would have been worried too. My husband came home from work yesterday and we’ve had to delay a birthday dinner, six adults only, because one of his students is out sick. Waiting on the students test results now.

I made black bean burgers on the grill. I don’t think I’ve had one before. I don’t have pumpkin seeds or anything fun, so they are simple. 1/2C bread crumbs (from my sd bread), an egg (Welsummer if ya care :lol: ) a 15 oz can of beans (rinsed & strained) and some season all.
648DCCED-E971-45CA-A020-B4EF10B774F6.jpeg
The dog ate his, so I guess he likes them too.

I am losing my imagination for varying my meals. Someday :duc . Well, tonight is day two of experimenting with black beans. Can I seriously tell you? It was AWESOME!!! I don’t think I’ve enjoyed meat loaf (not even Meat Loaf) this much in forever!
Homemade buttermilk ranch and hot sauce with bread crumbs.
72A66353-4083-47B4-931D-9DB35A76FC50.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom