SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

What is stew mix? Maybe that’s what I’m missing. Lol
Well if i can't find stew mix, i use 2 beef bouillon cubes instead. Stew mix is sold in envelopes, usually near the gravy mix in the grocery store.
When i get ready to cook the beef i make sure the pieces are small enough to eat in one bite. I pour olive oil in the hot stew pot. The meat is dipped in flour with garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper, then cooked in the olive oil. I just sear the outsides to brown, then i add water and cook at a slow boil for an hour. Add additional spices to taste, especially salt if you use a lot of potatoes. Then peel and chop veggies. Cook for about 30 minutes. Enjoy, i usually eat with buttered bread.

I made tacos for supper. But I was later with getting it on the table...and I completely forgot to take pics! Doh!!
I heart yew wicky....
Is this what Tacos look like in Canada?
30c5e55f11502a24b822ebf7fc28c0e4.gif

Buh-zon-yah in oven... running late. Explanation & pix shortly...:confused:
Back in the Day, when my kids were actually kids.. my youngest, when she was learning to talk would pronounce words in her own little style. Spaghetti was pronounced "Sketti" and Lasagna was "Buh-zon-yah".
Still to this day we kid around and use them as slang names.. especially since my daughter has moved back home with us. Yesterday I made one of her favorite dishes..
Buh-zon-yah.....
20171114_214755.jpg

Pretty simple and nuttin fancey. I made it half and half.
Prego spaghetti sauce with a slash of Chef Boy Yar De Pizza sauce.
flat pasta, herbs, 1.5 lbs ground chuck. Sliced Mozzarella / shreaded parmesan / cottage cheeses. (was out of ritcotta)
On one side saute mushrooms because the young one doesn't appreciate them.. lol
EXTRA SAUCE! Hubby likes it soupy so he can soak up the Texas toast garlic bread...
I feel asleep early because my belly was stuffed.
20171114_214742.jpg

Simple dish and a blast from the past. Not to bad of a clean up.
That was our Yum for the day..lol
graphics-hearts-212256.gif

Back
Top Bottom