SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

20171130_190608-jpg.1199641
I have kitchen hand towels similar. I love the mats!
big-heart.gif

Yummy & Cool or Nerdy & yummy..
You be the judge..
Using my New R2D2 timmer on a batch of cookies... 375* until R2D2 tells me they are ready!
View attachment 1199621 View attachment 1199623
May the Force be with you. Always..:thumbsup

:lau:gig

View attachment 1199641

:woot
I like breakfast for dinner more than breakfast!

Me too!!! :highfive: I often eat leftover dinner for breakfast.

I love Bostons! :love Whats its name???

Yum!

Have you ever used the instant pot or something similar? I just got one and so far, I'm loving it. I tend to forget to get things around in time so it's come in handy just in the last week I've had it.
My sister bought one and she loves it!! She was just listing out the merits of it to me again last night...lol. They look pretty cool! I've been scared of pressure cookers too...but she makes it sound very simple and easy. I'll be looking into one more. :p

Yum on all the food!
Does anyone know why I'm not getting notifications to this thread? I get them for a bit, but then I won't get any for a day or two. I even subscribed to the thread.
Anyway, tonight was chicken blt pizza.
It was good, but missing something. Of course it's all gone. So I guess the guys didn't think it was missing anything.

It is kinda a wide spread problem. I had to create bookmarks on my browser to follow my stuff & threads that I like to keep up on. It is what it is..
WHAT-R-THE rest of the topp:droolings? Looks yummy..

Well yer not supposed to cut it son, yer supposed to eat it. :lau Just kidding! That looks amazing!!! :drool

I haven't had any notifications since the format changed. Makes it hard on my ADD brain to keep caught up.:oops:

Whats up Con? Still floods & fire ants & sick bucks & too many chicks??? :hugsHang in there!!!

For everyone having issues with alerts. Here's a couple of things to try to see if it makes a difference. If this doesn't make a difference, I'm compliling a list of people and the issues they're having. But please follow what nifty mentioned suggests we do to clear bugs.

[URL="https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/how-to-troubleshoot-report-problems.1173246/"]How To Troubleshoot & Report Problems[/URL]

If you are still having issues, I see Connie has started a thread (I haven't read it yet) in the Forums under Website announcements, Feedback, Issues and Guides.
Here's a link.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/alert-challenged.1210185/

Back
Top Bottom