SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Enjoyed my first breakfast from the coop this morning. Dilled omelette, bacon and sourdough. Had to add a store egg also, couldn't wait till tomorrow and needed 2! The brown one is homemade. Perfect size large.
20180212_105735.jpg

20180212_110028.jpg
20180212_112349.jpg

View attachment 1262828Foodsaver brand.. 11" rolls. We make custom lengths.View attachment 1262831Over unit is old school.. Have had it for ages..View attachment 1262833
The rolls cost a lot more that they use to. But doesn't everything?lol.
Here is a pic of the meat heated up out of the freezer.. All those original juices stayed in the bag to re heat the meat.View attachment 1262834 Tastes like the day it came off the grille.
It has been sometime now since but we use to over fill the grille with giant portions of food. Suck pack most of the Yields. Example: grille 10 hamburgers for 2 people. Suck pack 8 of them into double packs of burgers (4 packages). Freeze them. One night in the near future when it is late and you need to make a fast and simple meal, boil a pot of water, shut it of and plop in your package, put a lid on the pot. Tick/tock tick/tock.. 10 mins your dinner is ready.
When you open the pack, all that steam fills the room with BBQ smoke flavor. Tastes fresh off the grille.

We use the same bags and load up the grill so every surface is covered too :highfive:
I had no idea this could be done, thank you thank you thank you!

DW and My dinner venture. She made the meatballs, and I mashed the potatoes (butter and sour cream in them of course). :gig And made the brown gravy. Also took out the grass from the fridge as well as the dressing.
View attachment 1262660
Yes, those funny extruded looking things are mashed potatoes. I use the potato masher to transfer from pot to plate. It allows more surface area for the GRRRRRRAVY to coat. VS a ball, or mound. Kind of look like Cheeto's, only white. 3 meatballs were enough for a single serving. The grass is Fresh Express topped with some Ranch dressing.

View attachment 1262665
For dessert, got a jump on Fat Tuesday Pastry. :drool Along with some Espresso to wash it down. (It's just regular coffee BTW.:gigbut note my cup) :thumbsup Lone surviver from my set.:( The gentle ear on these just did not want to hang around in the sink. I have other cups that are :old and still going strong.
I'm dying to know what kind of potato masher you have. Is it like a ricer?

We use the same bags and load up the grill so every surface is covered too :highfive:
I had no idea this could be done, thank you thank you thank you!
Just don't boil the bag. I don't know what I'm trying to say.
WE-
thaw the contents overnight in the refrigerator- after leaving the freezer.. so lets say.. 40ish degrees. Never room temp. please..

So when it hits the rapid boiling H2O, it warms it up. BUT shut off the burner like ahhhh, say 120 seconds.
As well :oldsometimes we take it out of the water and blast the water hot again, repeat. As needed.
When reheating food it needs to be at a safe temp to zap the bad guys.
When the package achieves equal temp as the water you can't place your finger into.. Your safe..
A food thermometer is worth it's weight in gold.

Back
Top Bottom