SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

View attachment 1443491
Meanwhile- back at the yum.
Last night was concoction night. Ground beef was plentiful. There was a ka-zillion dishes that could incorporate this delicious red meat substance. BUT the mob voted for the American tradition of Hamburgers.
You can only eat said Hamburger so many times until your taste buds go numb. I like them don't get me wrong but.. :confused: not so repetitious like.
So I was one of the few over ruled objectors of course.
Since I was out voted and took one for the team, I mentioned to Mr Walrus, "then make them different". So in the spirit of excepting the challenge, I present to you- Last night's Burger Expedition.

• 1/4 # Ground chuck mixed w/diced jalapenos.
  • 2 layers of cheese w/pepperoni between them.
  • Re-fried beans.
  • Crisp Ice burg lettuce.
  • Ripe Tomato slices.
  • Large yellow onion rings.
  • Dill pickle slices.
  • Toasted w/garlic-butter buns.
  • Catsup-moos-terd.
View attachment 1443506
Crinkle cut "French Fried Pur-tatoes".View attachment 1443509

That looks very tasty!

You had me until you got to the ketchup
I fixed the wording for you!
mrgreen.png

View attachment 1443491
Last night was concoction night. Ground beef was plentiful. There was a ka-zillion dishes that could incorporate this delicious red meat substance. BUT the mob voted for the American tradition of Hamburgers.
You can only eat said Hamburger so many times until your taste buds go numb. I like them don't get me wrong but.. :confused: not so repetitious like.
Since I was out voted and took one for the team, I mentioned to Mr Walrus, "then make them different". So in the spirit of excepting the challenge, I present to you- Last night's Burger Expedition.

• Re-fried beans.
  • Ripe Tomato slices.
  • Dill pickle slices.
  • Catsup-moos-terd.
View attachment 1443506

View attachment 1443516

EDITED FOR DEBBY;)
burger.gif
ebfmv1o7.gif

View attachment 1443491

• Re-fried beans.
  • Ripe Tomato slices.
  • Dill pickle slices.
  • Catsup-moos-terd.
View attachment 1443506

View attachment 1443516

EDITED FOR DEBBY;)
How could your taste buds go numb for that! Mine are watering!:drool
I'm wondering what I'll have for tea now. Probably scrambled egg on toast!:oops:

View attachment 1443491

• Re-fried beans.
  • Ripe Tomato slices.
  • Dill pickle slices.
  • Catsup-moos-terd.
View attachment 1443506

View attachment 1443516

EDITED FOR DEBBY;)

I had a boyfriend way back in the day who's mother mixed salsa Fresca into the raw ground beef before she cooked it. Hands down THE BEST burgers I've ever had.

You had me until you got to the ketchup (but I would devour the rest in a heartbeat)!

me and ketchup or catsup and I are on out sneeze like the dickens now have gone to Heinz 57 that I use to hate

I had a boyfriend way back in the day who's mother mixed salsa Fresca into the raw ground beef before she cooked it. Hands down THE BEST burgers I've ever had.

that does sound good to me and it isn't the tomato that gets to me

Delmonte makes catsup. Heinz makes ketchup. Heinz 57 is ketchup & A1 steaksauce with allspice.

Always open to learning never knew those but guess when we lived in Wisconsin Del Monte was more prevalent than Heinz was :confused: BF remembers back east military travels had a frappe in New England that was a milkshake :plbb

Back
Top Bottom