SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

We were supposed to roast hotdogs and marshmallows. I no sooner got the fire started than I had a change of plans. Phone calls do that. :rant
So, I took advantage of the tater tots Duckling wanted.
Bacon, egg, tots and cheese for the tot!
B7BF10AD-9985-4828-A1F9-08D8882BF816.jpeg
I began it on the stove while waiting for the oven to preheat. I’m not feeling patient this evening.

Does anybody else have problems with going through posts when your behind. If I reply it takes me off somewhere then if I like something it unlikes it so I like it then it again which unlikes it then I can't find where I am? Is it just me? I'm lost. Then there's the adverts that us mere mortals must endure!:barnie
Try an ad blocker. Works for me :confused: the ads have really interfered with the experience and created the same problems as you described prior to me installing it.

I hope you gonna get some chickens!
Actually not to long ago about 1hr 1/2 ago I was at a yard sale & they had chickens everywhere so long story short to late he said he'd incubate for me & sell $3 per bird once we get settled also this roo young thing followed me everywhere owner thought that to be strange he said that guy is normally mean always wanting to attack & never comes around also missing top beak:confused:said I could have him to:hmm
And I was chatting with someone else & they'll build me a coop once settled:yesss:

Actually not to long ago about 1hr 1/2 ago I was at a yard sale & they had chickens everywhere so long story short to late he said he'd incubate for me & sell $3 per bird once we get settled also this roo young thing followed me everywhere owner thought that to be strange he said that guy is normally mean always wanting to attack & never comes around also missing top beak:confused:said I could have him to:hmm
And I was chatting with someone else & they'll build me a coop once settled:yesss:

That's awesome Misty!

:celebrate

Back
Top Bottom