SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I had a friend who like fresh peppers. He asked me round for dinner and he cooked up strips of stewing pork and gravy. He added rather a lot of these peppers that were loosely chopped. My upper region was on fire that night, my lower in the morning! It was nice though! But wow did I pay for it!
I'm familiar with that. I no longer OVERDO, Have not had afterburn in years. Ate one pepper yesterday and all is well. No fun not to enjoy meals.. Many of my family members avoid HOT ALTOGETHER. I'm probably #1 for hot peppers, followed by DS. Rest are mostly way down that list.
When Priomo visits and we are serving Hot Giardiniera, He likes to say "you call this HOT???:idunno"

alright photos disappointment in non rising muffins
002.jpg
003.jpg

In the Show Off Your Mug series..... this one is cute and cuddly.:frow
Had to take a few gulps to reveal Tiger inside.. :love
View attachment 1502855
A quick put together dinner plate. Enhanced bowl of salad with Thousand Islands. Tall glass of apple juice.
Scalloped potatoes, and to the left of those, is a Cabbage/sauerkraut portion that contains sliced smoked sausage.
View attachment 1502859
For dessert a mini Rhubarb Pie. Pix looks big, but is actually only 4 inches diameter.
View attachment 1502862
Did you make the pie? The Hubs loves rhubarb pie.

Did you make the pie? The Hubs loves rhubarb pie.
No I did not. DD brought it over. She purchased it at IKEA. It came in a 4 pack. She also brought this syrup. Look closely and you can see the IKEA symbol on bottom of bottle. I had no IDEA... that IKEA sold food products. :idunno
IMG_20180809_182500125.jpg

Back
Top Bottom