SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I decided on just slicing and adding a little salt. I’m so overweight, I need to cut the carbs and calories when I have the willpower.
I decided on just slicing and adding a little salt. I’m so overweight, I need to cut the carbs and calories when I have the willpower.
No carbs in a month strictly forbidden exercise is extensive up to 4hrs 3-5 mile walk or cycling & putting house in order:th

I'm familiar with that. I no longer OVERDO, Have not had afterburn in years. Ate one pepper yesterday and all is well. No fun not to enjoy meals.. Many of my family members avoid HOT ALTOGETHER. I'm probably #1 for hot peppers, followed by DS. Rest are mostly way down that list.
When Priomo visits and we are serving Hot Giardiniera, He likes to say "you call this HOT???:idunno"
Afterburn! :lau not heard that before! In my old knows used to have nights out, we went to a curry house and there's always one who is 'the man's man's ! Wanted the hottest dish on they did, well he got it! This plate was literally glowing when they bought it out. It took him several beverages to finish it. He sat there sweating his tackle off, as red as a fire engine! I'm not convinced he actually enjoyed it but had a point to make! Funnily enough he drank more than us for the rest of the night!

Bread!

I bake this recipe every couple of weeks when we run out in the freezer

IMG_0660.JPG

No carbs in a month strictly forbidden exercise is extensive up to 4hrs 3-5 mile walk or cycling & putting house in order:th
I have done the no carb thing, but no good carbs (fruits and vegetables) is not a good thing imo.
Sad news Aretha Franklin has passed away:hit
Yes. She was a wonderful woman. She was paid to do a fund raiser back innnn ... I think it was ‘99. I remember I was in Akron, OH. It was a rainy day, and not enough money was raised. She gave the money back, and made an additional donation.

Back
Top Bottom