SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

20181015_182745-1.jpg

I skipped bread, half a bowl of matzo ball soup for my dinner tonight.

That looks sooooooo good! If you have any left, could you Pony Express me a bowl? I think that would cure my head cold.

I'm sorry to read you're not feeling so hot NFC. That's why I made soup...a nasty, cruddy head that won't unplug and a cough that produces nothing except the urge to pee. I'll send some up right away!

If you like hot toddies, honey Crown is very good in lemon ginger tea :D add a Tbsp of real honey too. If you don't drink alcohol it's really supposed to be a Tbsp each honey and acv but that's up to you :idunno ;)

I'm sorry to read you're not feeling so hot NFC. That's why I made soup...a nasty, cruddy head that won't unplug and a cough that produces nothing except the urge to pee. I'll send some up right away!

If you like hot toddies, honey Crown is very good in lemon ginger tea :D add a Tbsp of real honey too. If you don't drink alcohol it's really supposed to be a Tbsp each honey and acv but that's up to you :idunno ;)

Yep, same symptoms :cool:

I'd forgotten about toddys, might have to give one a try later on (it's still a bit early in the morning for that, at least for me :p).

giphy-15.gif
Connie said there 333 eggs set for Hal Halloween a few of us will be early or like me a few days late maybe 2nd is day 23 so might be halloween
I was speaking in general terms. A collective number.
Not necessarily synchronized.;)
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!:love
Your breakfast keeps staring at me..
smiley_emoticons_kilroy.gif

Connie,,,,,, sorry to hear of your mishap,, giphy (2).gif :hugs.. Wishing you kwik recovery:)
THX!
winkin teddy.gif

What doesn't kill us, only makes us scabbier..
tea bag (1).gif
smiley_emoticons_leckerer4.gif
Cave Food!
Sorta homemade carnitas

Slow cooked pork *fat on* then broiled on high until crispy. .......served with rice, beans and tortillas!
I skipped bread, half a bowl of matzo ball soup for my dinner tonight.
That looks sooooooo good! If you have any left, could you Pony Express me a bowl? I think that would cure my head cold.
1261456-02695bb4f77bdf4fbcd71a76a3096ee1.jpg.gif I hope you feel better soon!
I'm sending my Quack your way!
Ish nefer too erly fur a hotty t-toddy
I like the way you type!
1227285-9e9baee29d145994f0623deb746cf525.jpg.gif

fff49ed2dd8b5399f864bf1dafa0e059 copy.gif

Back
Top Bottom