SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Well, thanks for putting me right in my place :lau

:gig

Let me give you a clue about the level of stupidity I'm talking about Porkie...I swear this is verbatim what a customer said to me...

"It's not my fault my car hit the telephone pole, I wasn't in it! I got out to rescue a puppy on the side of the road!"

Ahem, ma'am did you put your vehicle in park before you got out? No? I see.

Let me give you a clue about the level of stupidity I'm talking about Porkie...I swear this is verbatim what a customer said to me...

"It's not my fault my car hit the telephone pole, I wasn't in it! I got out to rescue a puppy on the side of the road!"

Is it possible the telephone pole hit the car:idunno:old,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:gig:lau

Ugh no, no ranch dressing in it :gig Don't get me wrong, I like the dressing as much as anyone but not in everything!

I actually make the ranch dressing for our bbq restaurant. That stuff is good! Here's a link to the recipe if you're interested:Post #8631 of 18381

:yaThis recipe is a lifesaver! :bow I cant really eat anything prepackaged, powdered, or with an extended shelf life & man do I miss ranch! Thank you! Thank Thank you!!!! :hugs

I believe you IM! All it takes is about 1 week of working with the public and you'll see example after example. The human race is doomed.

:yaThis recipe is a lifesaver! :bow I cant really eat anything prepackaged, powdered, or with an extended shelf life & man do I miss ranch! Thank you! Thank Thank you!!!! :hugs

You're more than welcome Roomy. Shucks I would have shared it with you a long time ago if I'd known you wanted it.

Hey if you make it, let me know what you think, ok?

Morning or actually afternoon all revived a town here that had been in bad shape for years about the time a spotted owl came to town Amazon has driven home prices here more than any plant can

Back
Top Bottom