SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I was asked for hotdogs for supper, so I began making hotdog and hamburger buns. In preparation for the “I don’t like that!” when she saw the wheat buns, I said she could have hers in a cheese stuffed breadstick (which sounds soooo good to me!). She suddenly decided it was time to eat. The hotdogs she wanted somehow were forgotten.
View attachment 1652208
Hotdog buns turned out great, but the hamburger buns are a bit smaller than I prefer. Better suited for a quarter pounder made with 73% meat.
View attachment 1652225

Ooooohhh cheesed stuff breadstick!

I got lucky with dinner last night :D There's just one tiny restaurant in our small town and when I stopped at the Post Office they didn't look busy so I popped in to get something to go. They were still selling the homemade tamales they only have once per year, so dinner was tamales with green chili sauce :drool

I got lucky with dinner last night :D There's just one tiny restaurant in our small town and when I stopped at the Post Office they didn't look busy so I popped in to get something to go. They were still selling the homemade tamales they only have once per year, so dinner was tamales with green chili sauce :drool
Awesome!!! I'm making carnitas tonight!!!

Back
Top Bottom