SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Minor pasta here egg fry.gif

ONLY PROBLEM HERE FOR ME" I WOULD HAVE TO DOUBLE THAT PORTION":gig:barnie Made me soooo hungry now:old
20190324_175431-jpg.1713323

The grass looks dyno:drool:drool:drool,,,,,,,, I can already taste that toast, fresh, warm, and crispy:drool:drool:drool........ And the PASTA,,,, makes no difference of the shape. Just provide me with a good portion:thumbsup, and some RED SAUCE:drool,,, sprinkled with some Parmesan. :drool.
I can have it also with a different sauce that BC and Penny cant:hit, the rest of you know what it is:)
Alfredo is also good.
Yes there is something missing in pix:oops: a cookie:drool to accompany the Moooo Juice;)

ONLY PROBLEM HERE FOR ME" I WOULD HAVE TO DOUBLE THAT PORTION":gig:barnie Made me soooo hungry now:old
20190324_175431-jpg.1713323

The grass looks dyno:drool:drool:drool,,,,,,,, I can already taste that toast, fresh, warm, and crispy:drool:drool:drool........ And the PASTA,,,, makes no difference of the shape. Just provide me with a good portion:thumbsup, and some RED SAUCE:drool,,, sprinkled with some Parmesan. :drool.
I can have it also with a different sauce that BC and Penny cant:hit, the rest of you know what it is:)
Alfredo is also good.
Yes there is something missing in pix:oops: a cookie:drool to accompany the Moooo Juice;)
:lau You are a booger!

Back
Top Bottom