SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Well Penny I'm not too shy to show my mistakes... I was multi-tasking,, and really had taste for that garlic bread. Just a couple slices , so decided to do skillet stove-top, since it would be quick and fresh, and hot for dish waiting. Still ate it, since carbon is supposed to be good.
Otherwise this feature would be obsolete. :gig :idunno
View attachment 2049317
Is that for activated charcoal? :lol:

4C03AB85-5FBB-407B-B1D6-E4B337308B52.jpeg

Mahi mahi with Dijon garlic sauce, mashed pots, and creamed spinach.

And look what I found in the grocery store!
A6A8B8EC-84D6-47C2-AD61-5368EAC8AFA6.jpeg

Yum. 😋

That GRRRRRRAVI looks delish. :drool :drool :drool What kind is it?

Corn starch some of the water I cook all in a 6 quart cast iron dutch oven the water is seasoned by the meat and beef broth I have small pan I use tyo make gravy and wisk I can use on caphelon I bought off amazon .. Granny taught me the secret to good sauces and gravy when I was tiny we

what the hey is it?
Rambutan. It is an exotic asizn fruit. You cut through the outer "shell" and eat the inside. Taste a bit like pear, but sweeter. It has a seed inside. Hmmm...might try to plant one.
This is comfort food roast beast, potato and carrots of course good gravy to compliment
Carrots done just right still had crunch
View attachment 2049567
Looks delicious! Not too keen on cooked carrots.
Corn starch some of the water I cook all in a 6 quart cast iron dutch oven the water is seasoned by the meat and beef broth I have small pan I use tyo make gravy and wisk I can use on caphelon I bought off amazon .. Granny taught me the secret to good sauces and gravy when I was tiny we
Good gravy or sauce makes any meal a comfort meal!!! Good job!

Back
Top Bottom