SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Aside from the tri tip steak have not given allot of thought to rest ..

I forgot you Vegan what a great idea imagine you have be rather inventive that way
Sometimes it's hard because when my family wants burgers or hot dogs or something I can't really eat that because I don't trust the man-made vegan meats. They just have so much stuff in them and half of it you can't pronounce.

There are a lot of good vegan vegetable recipes that mimic meats.

I made broccoli poppers that were like those bbq chicken bites. It's so weird to imagine it's broccoli.

We just bought 53 Cornish Rocks for chicken meat 😁 I had to search for this thread because I had lost it the past few months and I wanted to get some good chicken recipes that people have.

I accidentally forgot about my potatoes last week and they started growing eyes like crazy 😂
Just dig up a garden spot, and plant them. I would plant some potatoes, but cant get out due to corona, and buy seed potatoes anywhere near. I'm sure a distance away, I would find some. All my potatoes from store are probably treated with something to prevent sprouting.

Just dig up a garden spot, and plant them. I would plant some potatoes, but cant get out due to corona, and buy seed potatoes anywhere near. I'm sure a distance away, I would find some. All my potatoes from store are probably treated with something to prevent sprouting.
These ones were from the store so I'm not sure why they did that 😂

Back
Top Bottom