Show us your Christmas-ized coop!

th.gif

Oh, dear me, I don't even have the house decorated this much yet!

Quote:
First of all, I would SO buy one of those!!!! Total love!!!

Secondly, you all did such wonderful jobs... I didn't decorate mine, but you all have made me the crazy chicken lady I am, so now I am going to go decorate mine. Hubby will flip if I run a cord out there, so no lights for mine. I am totally going to garland and wreath the heck out of the coops though! hahahaha
lol.png

Quote:
First of all, I would SO buy one of those!!!! Total love!!!

Secondly, you all did such wonderful jobs... I didn't decorate mine, but you all have made me the crazy chicken lady I am, so now I am going to go decorate mine. Hubby will flip if I run a cord out there, so no lights for mine. I am totally going to garland and wreath the heck out of the coops though! hahahaha
lol.png

Wow everyone's coops are so cute, you all gone and done it, I went and bought solar lights for mine. I will take pics when it gets dark and post tonight!!!

VFem you can get solar lights like I did...hint...hint

My husband will say I have totally flipped out but I don't care. I am going on a mission tomorrow to find solar Christmas lights. Love it.

Everyone has such great ideas. Love the homemade wreaths. My husband runs a plant nursery on our farm so I should be able to find some greenery somewhere. Teehee! I will post pix when I get the decorating done.

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!

Back
Top Bottom