Sick hen round 2

I see nothing in the poop to be alarmed over. She's going to be fine. But give her plain yogurt. The flavored ones aren't even that good for humans.

You can also give her a probiotic (acidophilus) tablet each day for a while.
Hmm…should I trust this? This is the one I have right now, also another brand…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 7
No odor, I just let her out to dust bathe and get grit and oyster shells.

Hmm…should I trust this? This is the one I have right now, also another brand…
I would use plain unsweetened yogurt.

So you still have her separated? I would be inclined to put her back with the flock and see how she does.

I would use plain unsweetened yogurt.

So you still have her separated? I would be inclined to put her back with the flock and see how she does.
Yes, partially, but I let her out at noon. Just to clean her crate. Should I not? Also her crate is in the coop.

Get some plain greek yogurt. They even sell small cups of it for a dollar. It has more cultures and probiotics, and less flavoring and sugar which the flavored sweet yogurts have. Vanilla yogurt has very little actual yogurt in it, with all of the sugar and flavoring.

Get some plain greek yogurt. They even sell small cups of it for a dollar. It has more cultures and probiotics, and less flavoring and sugar which the flavored sweet yogurts have. Vanilla yogurt has very little actual yogurt in it, with all of the sugar and flavoring.
I am not sure if I would be able to get that. Because each time we go to the market, it takes a lot of time. So we usually order off of Amazon. And only go to the groceries on Saturday, especially now. Would any other food be recommended?? I know Greek yogurt is the best, but we don’t have any on hand right now.

Back
Top Bottom