*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

gig.gif
Alaskan, that is just too funny!! Everyone in the kingdom knows I don't sparkle! I am just working on a title appropriate for you....Besides I'm an elder....I don't need a bucket....are you saying you're a younger???
ep.gif

me, sparkling..hahahaha! never sparkled a day in my life....

Last edited:
Wow! I guess I'm not the only one having trouble sleeping. Though rather than burn the midnight oil, I seem to have chosen to greet the dawn.
hmm.png

So now Mitch is a royal MESS! How splendid for him - I'm sure he'll make a fine MESS, once he gets the hang of it. I don't think I'll have to clean up after him - he seems a self-cleaning sort.

Doodle, the reason you can't remember a title for me is because I don't have one. Our gracious Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
tried to give me one, but it didn't stick (I hate things sticking to my fur, you know). As for Alaskan, I suggested "Keeper of the Northern Gate," but I guess that's not funny enough for our frosty flake.
roll.png

And while my exact place in the kingdom may not be clear, if any have had any doubts about my belonging here, after last night's parade they should be set to rest.

It rained. The entire time we were there, it rained - it was never harder than a light rain, but never less than a mist. Betsy pointed out that mules have enough sense to come in out of the rain; and humans consider themselves intelligent animals - why was that, again? The staging area was a good half-mile from the place where the floats lined up; we nearly had to run to get to the line up on time. Actually, we did a good bit of the parade at a dead run. Most of the rest of the time, we were walking pretty fast; I guess the organizers were trying to "get this over with and get these folks out of the rain." There were more people than I expected that braved the rain to watch the parade, so our efforts may have been in rain, but they weren't in vain. Syd decided to be a handful at the start, so Baby
bun.gif
bun.gif
handed off to me and opted to pull the cart instead - I think her shoulders are talking to her this morning. Syd's longer legs had no trouble with the pace, but Betsy's little short legs felt it. The mule had to trot most of the time. I think the slog back to the staging area was longer than the actual parade. Oh, well, at least it was reasonably warm (almost 70) so getting half drowned wasn't all that bad. Baby
bun.gif
bun.gif
was making mutinous noises last night - I don't know what this bodes for possible parades in the future.
th.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom