*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

bun.gif

lady, I think the curse is completed. Things happen in threes - the car, the dryer, and the computer.
fl.gif
I sure hope so, though if I don't get a set of new tires on my car soon, I may start a whole new set of troubles.
hide.gif

1d3, the Frosty Flake is also the Royal Winer.
I must be tired - every time I see that word, my brain tries to turn it into 'wiener."

Winer/Weiner
idunno.gif
. I mean to tell you that it was cold at the Winter Solstice Full Moon Dance practice. I am not looking forward to the performance at midnight.
hide.gif

Thanks Doodle. These days "The Sparkly Prince" must be careful with his sparkles. It seems a strange new " power " if you will has developed, I personally called it the, well . . . . . . the "Grey Effect". I'm learning to keep the sparkly at a minimum, and it's not easy.

Looks like I missed everyone else including the Queen pro-tem, darn it.

Last edited:
ALASKAN!!! What have you been told about spreading that white, fluffy, COLD stuff????
rant.gif
It's really POURING out of the sky here...You are supposed to keep it in the Northern part of the Kingdom!!!
somad.gif

Sour, guess this means the picnic by the moats is postponed...unless you still want to continue? And, well, you know...invite Alaskan??? hehehehehe
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom