*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Some day I may tell the tale of the Princess cleaning our daughter's closet.
ep.gif
Oh dear, is it safe to assume her's is almost as bad as my.. um... organised chaos?
hide.gif

Cleaning closets in the kingdom .. oh, we must be aware..be very careful while cleaning a closet in the kingdom.
You never know what may be lurking inside. Will it be a lively dragon, a lively troll, or a lively dust bunny? Oh those dust bunnies!! Must be aware. They are the most dangerous of all. Don't take a deep breath of air while cleaning those little demons out. You may inhale one and then, you will find yourself choking, and coughing, and coughing and choking. Those dust bunnies will win the fight most of the time. Especially if you haven't cleaned that closet in the kingdom for some time.
I'd much rather go out and meet up with a dragon in the forest. Our kingdom has a friendlier version of dragons..granted, there are those that aren't as friendly. Those beasts would just as soon kidnap you into the thick forest and do...well, we can only imagine. Thank goodness, there aren't too many of those, but more of our friendly dragons, they want to play, and fly. Yes, hop onto that back, they will love taking you for a ride, over the forest, high above the forest. Over the moat, look down, what do you see around the moat? Oh! There is sourland, Alaskan, and a few others having that party we've been talking about forever! What? You weren't invited you say? Well then! I say we find a troll, and come on over uninvited. I wonder how the troll would behave. I wonder.

Cleaning closets in the kingdom .. oh, we must be aware..be very careful while cleaning a closet in the kingdom.
You never know what may be lurking inside. Will it be a lively dragon, a lively troll, or a lively dust bunny? Oh those dust bunnies!! Must be aware. They are the most dangerous of all. Don't take a deep breath of air while cleaning those little demons out. You may inhale one and then, you will find yourself choking, and coughing, and coughing and choking. Those dust bunnies will win the fight most of the time. Especially if you haven't cleaned that closet in the kingdom for some time.
I'd much rather go out and meet up with a dragon in the forest. Our kingdom has a friendlier version of dragons..granted, there are those that aren't as friendly. Those beasts would just as soon kidnap you into the thick forest and do...well, we can only imagine. Thank goodness, there aren't too many of those, but more of our friendly dragons, they want to play, and fly. Yes, hop onto that back, they will love taking you for a ride, over the forest, high above the forest. Over the moat, look down, what do you see around the moat? Oh! There is sourland, Alaskan, and a few others having that party we've been talking about forever! What? You weren't invited you say? Well then! I say we find a troll, and come on over uninvited. I wonder how the troll would behave. I wonder.
I don't think a dragon would fit in my closet, but there might be an egg in there... then again given I don't remember when or exactly how or even if I acquired said egg there is a chance there might be a potentially dead hatchling in there... I'll check later.
caf.gif

And I ensure that there is no chance for those wretched creatures called dust bunnies to form in my room, meaning I must clean that closet and it's contents frequently to avoid any dust getting enchanted and coming to life as little bitty dust creatures that will crawl into my mouth and throat when I sleep and give me all kinds of diseases.
tongue.gif

And as for parties I do not regularly attend such events as it is likely that I will end up sitting off in a corner playing a video game or eating cheesecake.
hmm.png

Then again that second part does not sound too bad
droolin.gif
, of course Bunny doesn't like me having cheesecake too often because I end up darting all over the place and rolling on the floor. Last time it happened I made a rather large mess of the game room, which might be part of why Pookas are not allowed in there anymore.
hide.gif

The Princess became the dragon as she attacked the closet. As she threw a pair or ice skates over her shoulder so that one skate stuck in the wall, I carried our daughter off to safety.
hide.gif

Trust me, there are dragons in the "magical kingdom."    They will fit.  Oh yes they will. 

Hmm, apparently these are not the Giant Norwegian Greys like in my kingdom..

Baby Bun, I know about the secret passage leading to your closet.....I know all secret passages leading to this kingdom......it's AMAZING where you can go with the Pheonix Gate. By the way Bun Bun and Baby Bun, can you get Harvey to stop super gluing all toilet seats down in my kingdom?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom