*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I saw that, and it was a great interview. Nice work Sour and Princess.
bow.gif

I also enjoyed your interview! And, I also agree .. and, I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks, that the leghorn is the epitome of chicken beauty! I love me a white leghorn out in my back yard.

I also enjoyed your interview! And, I also agree .. and, I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks, that the leghorn is the epitome of chicken beauty! I love me a white leghorn out in my back yard.

I hatched a couple of Trader Joes leghorns a couple of years ago.

Sourland and The Princess... could be a novel in there somewhere! Yes it was a terrific interview!!!!

I originally got 4 White Leghorn chicks this spring planning on keeping only 2. But I see the upright tail and the proud walk and the classic white eggs daily. Now I can't give the extras up! That would be due to chicken math I think. :D

Looking out the window right now, I'm not sure it could be any wetter if I were actually in the moat. That is some really hard rain going on out there! Baby
bun.gif
bun.gif
is cowering in her gamer den - we just had a lightning strike that was so close, it was flash and BOOM simultaneously. Poor kit, her eyes were like saucers! My tunnels may be flooding, but I'm gonna stay right here where it's dry for now.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom