*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I forgot to be helpful by reminding them of all the horrid names that they could name the kid with...

It is a boy... today is the feast day of Saint Ansgar.

Everyone wants a boy named Ansgar... right?

Of course, there is also the Martyr Eubulus.

That would be great... "Come here Ebola!" Oops!

I forgot to be helpful by reminding them of all the horrid names that they could name the kid with...

It is a boy... today is the feast day of Saint Ansgar.

Everyone wants a boy named Ansgar... right?

Of course, there is also the Martyr Eubulus.

That would be great... "Come here Ebola!" Oops!

Oh, those would be great - everyone would want to be friends with a kid called "Nascar."

And what preschooler wouldn't love to have people singing about him, "here we go Eubulu, here we go Eubu-light, Here we go Eubulu, all on a Saturday night?"

"on a Saturday night!"
yippiechickie.gif

Congrats Alaskan, and finally, something that wasn't your fault..that the baby took his time coming near the end. I guess we could blame you. Your sister and baby was sad that you weren't there to welcome little ... little...ummmm..what is his name anyway?? Need to make travel plans..it's about time! Yep.

Oh dear Lord! Harvey just shaved himself naked.....as on purpose!:eek: .:sick

Ugh. must compose myself.

Uh, congrats Alaskan. finally something your'e not getting blamed for.

Ugh, Harvey!!!! He just covered himself with Caro syrup and squeezed through the cat door! How much moss did he eat?!?:barnie

Something really bad has already happened - JD gave Harvey an idea.
th.gif

I knew this wouldn't turn out well, but "He likes it! Hey, Harvey!" really wasn't one of the scenarios I expected - though with Harvey, I should have.

I would wonder about anybody who'd have a kitty door big enough for Harvey to get through, but of course, that door is for you, isn't it, JD?

Back
Top Bottom