*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

My dad found something recently that he will use if a boy asks me out...

Quote:

when I saw this my poor computer got sprayed with MILK!~!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
You said the Elders were 30. Em doesn't take well to being called 30.

Didn't know that she considered herself an Elder, I don't spend much time in RR.

She's the Queen of the Elders!

yuckyuck.gif

LL98, I meant no insult at calling you a child! But you must learn some terms are relative. My 29 year old son is still a child in my eyes.
So remember to respect your elders and pay proper homage to Queen Em!

Abe
(the meds have worn off)

Perry, all age but differently. Royals age like a fine wine, with more potency, character and clarity over the years. Not to forget they become worth more also.
Most commoners age usually one of three ways. Some age like leather, becoming tough and hard. Others like a good book, worn but handled with great admiration and love. Then there are ones that age like cheese, becoming set in their ways but full of character and flavor that is uniquely their own, and aroma of course.
tongue.png

Well said JD, and I have aged like Blue Cheese! As my father insists, it's like smelly socks! Oh well,somedays it bez that way!

Claude

I think LL98 had an unfortunate encounter with Sourland's shovel. I'm sure she didn't mean it. Besides, if memory serves, 30 wasn't a bad age.
hmm.png

If I had to pick one of JD's metaphors, I guess I'm a book. Unfortunately, it's a paperback.
roll.png

G'night, all.

Back
Top Bottom