Silkie chick coloring?

trinity1412

In the Brooder
Jun 23, 2020
Magnolia, Texas
I am new here and not sure if I am posting this in the correct place, so please forgive me if I am on the wrong thread.
I have been scouring the internet trying to figure out what colors these 1-day old silkie babies are that we just hatched. They look more brown in the pics than they are in person. One is a light grey/blue with dark grey chipmunk markings, and the other is blue with more brown on its stripes. So pretty! I am guessing they are a partridge of some kind...
I can't seem to find any info on the white/yellow chick! Her chipmunk markings are blue.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_9303.jpeg
    IMG_9303.jpeg
    554.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9308.jpeg
    IMG_9308.jpeg
    360.3 KB · Views: 7
The partridge color is my favorite. I raise partridge silkies and satins. They all come out looking so different.
I can’t wait to see! Do you have any pics similar to the white one? I can’t find a thing online. She’s the prettiest little thing. (I say she, because the kids want her to be a girl SO badly!) We can’t keep roosters. I just sent her eggshell off to be tested. 🤞

You know, I've raised so many, I can't remember what they looked like as babies. The were all different shades of chipmunk. lol I just posted some pictures of my birds in another section. Let me find the thread.

Back
Top Bottom