Silkie colors? And maybe genders?

ARClems5

Chirping
Apr 21, 2023
Northwest Alabama
I picked up these two on 6/24 from a local guy. They are almost 5 months old now. I’m wondering what their colors are.

Also, leaning toward Buckbeak possibly being a roo.

First three pics are from today.
IMG_6966.jpeg

IMG_6969.jpeg

IMG_6872.jpeg

IMG_7030.jpeg

IMG_7028.jpeg

As babies, Hedwig was very light gray, almost white. Buckbeak was gray.
IMG_7026.jpeg

Last edited:
I picked up these two on 6/24 from a local guy. They are almost 5 months old now. I’m wondering what their colors are.

Also, leaning toward Buckbeak possibly being a roo.

First three pics are from today.
View attachment 3688309
View attachment 3688313
View attachment 3688333
View attachment 3688310
View attachment 3688311
As babies, Hedwig was very light gray, almost white. Buckbeak was gray.
View attachment 3688314
I’m sorry I can’t help woth colors or sexing them but I just wanted to chime in and say I love love love the names.

I think you've got a pullet and a cockerel. I'm pretty sure they're either splash or blue.
Also I LOVE the Harry Potter names! I've got silkies named Sirius, Bellatrix, Narcissa, Andromeda, and Draco.

I think you've got a pullet and a cockerel. I'm pretty sure they're either splash or blue.
Also I LOVE the Harry Potter names! I've got silkies named Sirius, Bellatrix, Narcissa, Andromeda, and Draco.
Aww, love those names!
I have a ball python named Salazar Snape.

And I figured one silkie may be a boy. I may have to rehome him if anyone complains. I doubt immediate neighbors on either side would since one has pigeons and the other is the one who gave me my first chicken. Most people mind their own business around here.

Back
Top Bottom