Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Yes, but they aren't my favorite.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes, I love them!

Votes: 41 67.2%
  • I used to have silkies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
as long as it can breath it can be wrapped in wet towel to finish off the absorbing

oh god I hope I'm telling you the right thing

Just a little pink blood. I think the head is tucked up underneath. How do I get the head out without taking the chick out??

a little pink blood makes me think its not going to matter if you end up loosening the whole chick. not much too loose.its breathing i take it. there is no way of telling where this poor little head is....my gut says keep taking shell and membrane off. check both sides tuntil you find a wing to lift and check for the little beak or a leg, it might be under that

a little pink blood makes me think its not going to matter if you end up loosening the whole chick. not much too loose.its breathing i take it. there is no way of telling where this poor little head is....my gut says keep taking shell and membrane off. check both sides tuntil you find a wing to lift and check for the little beak or a leg, it might be under that

Ok, I'm going to put the baby down for a nap so I can be undisturbed and I'll try it. At this point, it will probably die anyway. Thank you!!! For the support and advice!

Ok, I'm going to put the baby down for a nap so I can be undisturbed and I'll try it. At this point, it will probably die anyway. Thank you!!! For the support and advice!

oh my gosh Ruby have you got a baby? how do you do all this with a little human as well?? how old?
i'll stasy up and help how ever i can

Pulling for you and the little chickie Ruby!
fl.gif

I have an 8 month old baby and a 8 & 9 year old. I'm putting the baby to sleep now. I know I need to get the head out but I just don't know where the head is. I'll get a pic. The one egg that was moving like crazy last night died because the beak was pointing in and not toward the air cell. I think it was trying to internally pip but couldn't. I hate doing this but it will just die anyway. I'll try to get some pics.

Back
Top Bottom