Silkie saga

The little chicks are hitting their rebellios teen stage and rocking some weird hair dos

20240117_221716.jpg
20240117_221806.jpg
20240117_221818.jpg

I couldn't quite capture it, but Grinch is starting to sprout some sort of a crest 😁
20240117_221931.jpg

Noel, not impressed with me interupting her sleepy time to take photos. I'm really curious what her adult feathers will look like!
20240117_222041.jpg

Punk rocker floofs! 🤣 So adorable!! :love
I got a few more this morning, they have some WILD floofs going on 🤣

Grinch is in the very back, he didn't want his photo taken, I was trying to get his top hat he's sprouting, but check out the white one 🤣
20240118_073745.jpg

Here's a better on of Grinch's hair do 😊 its like a peacock's head tiara right now.
20240118_073737.jpg

I got a few more this morning, they have some WILD floofs going on 🤣

Grinch is in the very back, he didn't want his photo taken, I was trying to get his top hat he's sprouting, but check out the white one 🤣
View attachment 3728417

Here's a better on of Grinch's hair do 😊 its like a peacock's head tiara right now.
View attachment 3728418
They are really rocking those hair do's, 🤣 maybe some mousse will give them that spikey look. :gig Adorable Tink! ♥️

They are really rocking those hair do's, 🤣 maybe some mousse will give them that spikey look. :gig Adorable Tink! ♥️
I found out who is doing their hair!!! It's none other than YOUR Max!!! I watched her work on Frosty's spikes, I'll just say I wouldn't want her doing my hair, she was not gentle at all. Quite some gruff pecks, grabs, and yanks going on there, but the results speak for themselves. Very Paris Fashion Week worthy.

200.gif

I found out who is doing their hair!!! It's none other than YOUR Max!!! I watched her work on Frosty's spikes, I'll just say I wouldn't want her doing my hair, she was not gentle at all. Quite some gruff pecks, grabs, and yanks going on there, but the results speak for themselves. Very Paris Fashion Week worthy.

200.gif
"Barber Max ~ Hair Salon" .... "We will tease and pull your hair and or feathers until we get them all out! Stop by today for the Larry Fine!"

:lau

Y
"Barber Max ~ Hair Salon" .... "We will tease and pull your hair and or feathers until we get them all out! Stop by today for the Larry Fine!"

:lau
You know, now that I think about, maybe she was helping them grow out of their spikes, it did look like she was removing the feather casings 🤣

Barber Max 🤣 that is one pretty chickie though, still pure white.

Back
Top Bottom