Silver Laced Barnevelder Chicks/Hatching Eggs?

Is anyone interested in 3 silver chicks? They are about 2 months old and I best guess is that there is 1 cockerel and 2 pullets, but that is a guess! They are half greenfire farm (father) and half a silver bloodline developed by Cotten pin farms in New York. I bought them as eggs from Cotten pin farm. They were hatched and raised by my broody hen without being removed from the main flock. The only reason I am selling these is my mom is requiring me to get cut back my flock. pick up only right now, but I would consider shipping if the weather is cool enough. I am about 15 minutes outside of Philadelphia.

Hi guys I would like toilet everyone know that've on this form that my name is Austin and I am a local FFA member and have shown birds for one year going on two I took second place last year with my silver phenoix but I have been dieing to get a silver laced barnevelders likenreally bad I currently raise grey jungle fowl hybrefs red jungle fowl and soon hatching grey jungle fowl so I am willing to trade my birds for yours. Or if you have extra I would pay your price for them or if you decide to give them to me out of the kindness of your heart I am willing to pay shipping anyways please please please PM me with any questions and concerns or if you have any for sale trade or imperfect ones you wish to get rid of. Anyways have a great day and God bless
-AUSTIN

Alright do you have breeding stock you could sell
1f614.png

Back
Top Bottom