Silver Laced Wyandotte rooster PLEASE LOOK!

Chickenlov5

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 19, 2014
In a Chicken Coop with chickens
I have Silver Laced Wyandotte in Nampa, ID. My family calls him Lacy Larry but we live in the city so we can't keep him. He is real sweet and gentle. He doesn't like being petted or picked up. I hope that Lacy Larry will be a gift to your household.

Please PM me for my address.

Here are some pictures of him:

I have Silver Laced Wyandotte in Nampa, ID. My family calls him Lacy Larry but we live in the city so we can't keep him. He is real sweet and gentle. He doesn't like being petted or picked up. I hope that Lacy Larry will be a gift to your household. Please PM me for my address. Here are some pictures of him:
i free range my chickens right now i have seven about his age. would you get silver chicks from silver roo and hens im getting some hens soon the siver wyandott. it would be awesime to have the roo ... if i might get atleast 1/3chicks as silver... complete personal i dont do the breeding thing. i cant promise if he turned out to be a tyrant hed go to a stew pot however but can promise if hes a half good boy hell be my main breeder. but i woukd have to have him shipped because i live in Va

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom