Silver Laced Wyandotte sexing

Pics
I am sort of hoping for a roo. If I get 2, I guess I will sell a pair. My first SLWs too. We have 150 chickens, and we have hatched our own eggs, but it's amazing how different the different breeds are. So, now at 3 weeks, 2 are huge, 1 medium, and 4 small. I can't wait to see how this turns out. We also had a mystery black thrown in, I really think it's an Australorp, but maybe black giant... She's the biggest of all!

Sounds like very exciting times at your place. It's hard to know with some breeds on the girl or boy factor. We also have a blue australorp same age as the wyandotte not completely sure if it's a girl or boy either but I'm guessing pullet since she has no red on her at all. But funny you say that yours is huge because so is this one. Very plump too I'm guessing cos they are bred for both the eggs and meat. I hope you get the ones your hoping for.

What do yall think pullet or roo

Look like 4 week old pullets to me. I'd be worried if they start looking very different from each other.

Need help sexing a golden laced wyandotte this is the first time I have hatched this breed.......

[/IMG]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom