Silver Spangled Bantam Females

robin416

Songster
12 Years
Feb 6, 2007
Its too bloody cold to get decent pics of the girls now. They all have nice markings, slate legs, nice combs. Large dark round eyes. The pic here is one I caught of one of the girls on our back porch.

I've decided to get out of the Silver Spangled Hamburg Bantams. There are three girls hatched last year. One in the middle of the coldest part of Winter last year. Two that were hatched in Summer.

The bid is for one bird. If you choose to take more than one female then the final price will be doubled or tripled.

Shipping will be determined by the number of birds to be shipped.

I am NPIP certified.

will you ship? and what would be the shipping costs for all three shipped to zip code 35574? Thanks.
Jared

Depending on where you are in NW. AL shipping might be able to be avoided by meeting up. I'm in Southern mid Alabama, about three hours from Chattanooga.

As to shipping, I've never learned how to tell before I actually ship. If all three girls are shipped they might have to go in to a large box which is more expensive.

would you be willing to meet in the muscle shoals/florence area? Google says that it would take you about an hour to get there and it would take me a little over 2 hours to get there. Just a thought. I would really like to have the hens. I have a pair that are the same quality as the one in the pic and would love to increase my flock size. thanks
Jared

Last night I realized you said WEST not East. My husband is working over near Memphis. He might be willing to tote them over to Millington, just north of Memphis for you to pick up too.

But the answer is yes, I would meet you in Muscle Shoals. We can talk privately about it.

Back
Top Bottom